Fact: Odds are, your website sucks.
Sorry if that’s blunt, but it’s true.
“But, I spent $6,000 on my website only 4 years ago, and I think it looks great!” some of you will respond.
To which I say: Go look at it on a mobile phone, and tell me how it looks.
Go on, really, I’ll wait. (Here, you can even borrow MY virtual mobile phone)
If you’re in the 93+% who saw UGLINESS, then you can now understand my seemingly harsh words earlier.
Here are the facts:
Customers and Clients are looking for you online, and when they find you, they either love what they see or they hate it.
If they love it, it could mean a call within an hour!
It all comes down to…
And while, like most businesses, you understand now the need for a web presence, you’re still relying on an outdated paradigmBEAUTY and FUNCTION are the solution
(Go ahead, play with the! Resize the windows! View them on your mobile! (and our site, too!)
THIS is what a well done, mobile-responsive site can look like
…and we’d be happy to build one for you. FACT: These sites have sold for $5000-25,000 EACH, with a $1k to $5k monthly retainer to certain groups, but our normal prices are about 1/5th of that.
FACT: These sites have sold for $5000-25,000 EACH, with a $1k to $5k monthly retainer to certain groups, but our normal prices are about 1/5th of that.
Ah, price! That timeless question! The short answer is: It depends! Contact us via the form above (or below) and one of our specialists will work with you.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Mobile Responsive Website’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Which Template Above Is Your Favorite?’ type=’select’ options=’Site 1,Site 2,Site 3,Site 4’/][contact-field label=’Current Website:’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment?’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
Epilogue: A Tale of Two Sites
Post-Epilogue: Raw Statistical Data
Let me lay these facts out straight: (FACT: People Love Bulletpoint Lists!)
- 96% of smartphone users have encountered sites that weren’t designed for mobile devices.
- 67% of users are more likely to purchase a product or service from a mobile-friendly site.
- 74% of users say they’re also more likely to return to a site in the future if it’s mobile-friendly.
- On the other hand, 79% of users who don’t like what they find on a mobile site will go look for the information they need on another site.
- Additionally, 52% of users said a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company.
- And even if users really like a business, 50% of users will use that business less often if their site isn’t mobile-friendly.
- 48% of users say they feel frustrated and annoyed when on sites that are poorly optimized for mobile. 36% say they feel like they’ve wasted their time when they visit those sites
- 48% of users that report a business’ site didn’t work well on their smartphones took it as an indication the company didn’t care about their business.
Smartphone Users’ Ideal Browsing Experience
- 76% of users want to get location or operating hours from a mobile site.
- 61% of users want to be able to click-to-call a business on their mobile site; 54% are looking to send an email.
- 53% of users want to download an app on a business’ mobile site.
- 48% of users want to be able to access a company’s social networks from their mobile site.
- 41% of users want to be able to play a video clip from a business’ mobile site.
- 78% of users want to be able to find what they’re looking for on a mobile site in just one or two clicks. The same percentage of users cites a desire for a search bar that’s both easy to find, and to use.
- 76% of users want a business’ mobile site to fit the small screen of their smartphone better.
- 64% said they want to only scroll up and down, not left and right.
- 69% of users called for bigger buttons that are friendlier to their fumbling fingers.
- 74% of users want mobile sites to look clean and efficient.
- 74% of users also cited they want the option to go to a full, non-mobile site version.
- 73% of users want a company’s mobile site to make it easy to save information from the site for future reference.
- 73% of users also cited a need for fewer long forms — forms should have few fields, and not require too much scrolling.
(You read them all, didn’t you 😉 )
You’re obviously intrigued if you’re reading all the way down here! Shoot our sales team an email, tell ’em you read to the bottom, and they’ll make you a great deal! (Sales @ Hundredsofcustomers.com)